Thinking for my next batch of I should get some denim sleeves made for the bottles and call it "jin".

@mike maybe for the one after you can bottle it in an old oil lamp and call it djinn.

@mike There is a gin called Jinzu, which is gin and sake.

@cefiar that sounds highly relevant to my interests.

Note to self: remember to buy sake next time you're shopping.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Chinwag Social

Consider this a friendly, local pub. Make yourself at home, bring your friends, have a good time! Meet new people, have a laugh, enjoy the ambience, and the Oxford commas.